“The one who volunteers, gives twice.”
Volunteers give their precious (and priceless!) gifts of time and talent — and help build a strong community for all of us. Lakeshore Players is a true community theatre. Our small staff depends on the many volunteers who help put together every show. For every production, volunteers fill vital roles behind the scenes, on the stage, and in the house. Listed below are just a few of the many types of volunteer opportunities at Lakeshore. No experience necessary!
- Costume Assistants
- Assistant Stage Managers
- Lighting & Sound Board Operators
- Backstage Help
- Set Builders
- Every production offers volunteer opportunities for people who like to do hands-on work assisting with set building in the following areas (No Experience Necessary for Most Jobs!):
- Scenic Painting
- Lighting (Hang, Focus, Light Board Operation, etc.)
- Sound (Sound FX, Music, Microphones, Sound Board Operation, etc.)
- Making & Finding Props
- Special Event Help (Costume Sale, Annual Fundraiser, Volunteer Appreciation Event)
- Ushers: See the shows for free by becoming an Usher for Lakeshore Players! All volunteers must receive training in order to Usher at Lakeshore Players. Call our volunteer coordinator to schedule a brief training: 651-429-5674.
Volunteers serve on our board of directors and committees.
- Education & Outreach
- New Building / Capital Campaign
- 10-Minute Play Festival
- Development & Fundraising
- Season Planning
Won’t you consider joining us?
For more information, email email@example.com.
For other volunteer opportunities call 651-429-5674.
There are no auditions scheduled at this time. Keep checking back for future opportunities!
SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 15TH ANNUAL 10-MINUTE PLAY FESTIVAL
Playwrights! We are now accepting scripts for our annual festival which runs May 30 - June 9, 2019