2019 Season Membership is the way to ensure you will always get the best seats possible for every show you want to see next season. The cost is $119 for one membership, which offers you seven tickets, one to each title.
$119 for seven flex passes (any combination of titles)
$68 for four flex passes (any combination of titles)
SEASON MEMBER ENJOY LOTS OF PERKS – TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BENEFITS.
- Priority seating
- Exclusive events
- Behind-the-scenes access with artists
- Free exchanges if you need to change a date
- Early access to summer camps, classes, and other events
GIFT CERTIFICATES – GOOD FOR ALL THE ACTIVITY AT THE HANIFL
PERFORMING ARTS CENTER.
Gift certificates are available in any amount and never expire! Use them for any Lakeshore Players show, event, season ticket package, or class.
For more information, please contact Cari Green, Box Office Manager, at 651-429-5674 or email@example.com
GROUP SALES PACKAGES
The Essential Package (groups of 12+)
This is a great way to introduce your constituency to the magic of live theatre and downtown White Bear Lake. Benefits include 20% off single ticket price and flexibility to reserve seats now and pay for them later.
The Deluxe Package (groups of 20+)
A great way to provide discounted tickets to your party with minimal coordination on the part of the group leader – the package does all the work.
- 20% off single ticket prices
- Flexibility to reserve seats and allow group members to reserve and pay for seats individually through a private link online
- Drink & Food Discount Vouchers $2 for all drinks/snacks. Prepay or pay after intermission.
- A choice of special pre-show or post-show event designed especially for your group
- Have your group thanked in our pre-show curtain speech
All Tickets $10, and you receive 1 free adult ticket for every 20 students
- Flexibility to reserve now and pay later
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Groups may reserve via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Lakeshore Player Theatre’s box office at 651-429-5674
- Payment options are available, please let us know if you have any questions.
Special Discount Programs
PREVIEW DRESS REHEARSAL FOR $15
The final dress rehearsal for most shows is open to the public for $15 per ticket. (See individual shows for dates).
CHECK OUT SPECIAL PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN DATES
For most productions, we offer one performance with pay-what-you-can tickets. Attendees may decide the price for these tickets that are only available at the box office two hours prior to show time. Seating is subject to availability and is not guaranteed. (See individual shows for dates).